The walls of your home should be able to reflect your vibrant personality and modern lifestyle. Your home should have aesthetically pleasing colors which will give it a unique style. To have a change is also necessary sometimes. Plus, modern home owners do not prefer old and simple interiors with the same color. There are several creative painting techniques that can help you to redecorate the place. The color of your walls should be able to complement the interior of the rooms and give out a fresh and positive vibe. Depending on the style of the room and the taste of various modern home owners, here are some innovative painting ideas for your home-
● Use stencils- If you do not want to spend a lot of money on hiring professional painters but still have a sophisticated outlook. Stencils are quite fancy and help to get a stylish and trendy look. There is no better and budget-friendly way to decorate your walls other than stencils. It goes well with all colors and designs.
● Go for metallic paint- Metallic paint is a certain idea that never gets old for any house. You can apply it in a number of ways. While some prefer to put the paint directly on the wall, giving it a metallic effect, others try to make it more innovative by applying metallic accents on the former coating. Either way, it looks elegant and stylish.
● Stripes are beautiful- It is a simple yet creative idea to give a new look to your wall. Contrasting stripes, especially black and white can complement any design or color. It helps to create a fine texture on the walls. This painting technique is traditional yet has never gone out of style.
● Rag painting- Rag painting is quite common these days and helps to create several fine textures and designs with the same colors. This procedure is quite simple as well. One just needs to roll up an old rag, dip it in wet paint and apply on the walls whichever way they want. Creating an aesthetic appeal with the rag painting technology can light up the overall design of your house.
● Polka dot pattern- Polka dots are extremely easy to apply that gives a unique look to the walls. You can use shiny colors such as silver or gold for this purpose for a more vibrant effect. Create a happy and whimsical appearance with polka dots. One can apply it over any color as long as they coordinate with each other and give a shiny effect.
● Streaks- Streaking is one of the most stylish and sophisticated painting techniques. It is nothing but horizontal or vertical lines of light colors over a certain coating. If done properly, it looks like a beautiful linen material. This painting technique is originally known as Strie which can enhance the aesthetic appeal of your home.
With these modern painting techniques, give your home an elegant look easily. Always remember to use colors that blend and go well with each other.